I'M LIKING TRUCKS

I'M LIKING TRUCKS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Peterbilt 359 x 2

What does one do when they don't have any truck models to take up some "hobby" time? Well in my case that's not hard. I go looking for great pictures on the net.

I found these two through Hank's Truck Forum (see my truck links). There are some neat trucks there, and some links to other truck related sites. I liked these two because of the way the picture was taken - allowing me to remove the background and artistically render the trucks.

I wish I could find more pictures of trucks with trailers - taken with a "corner perspective". The tractors alone are cool, but a trailer load makes it so much better.

My picture offering was modified once again in Photoshop. Two Peterbilt 359's - the beer truck can stop at my house any time!!!

As Homer Simpson would say, " HMMMMMM Beer!"

3 comments:

  1. Hey I really like your site. I'm 15 and trucks are basically my life. My family is in the construction business so I'm around that kind if stuff all the time. Not only trucks but equipment like pay loaders, bulldozers, excavators, that kind of stuff. I like looking at your pictures. I like all the old trucks and would like to someday buy and restore different trucks I see. The Mack B-models are one of my favorite trucks. Actually yesterday my dad and I got back from taking a load of potatoes to the Frito-Lay plant in Connecticut. Riding in the truck is one of my favorite past times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR 8-10 BROCHURE OF THE INTRODUCTION OF THE "1968" PETERBILT WIDE HOOD CONVENTIONAL! WHAT WAS UNIQUE ABOUT BROCHURE WAS THAT IT HAD AN ONION SHEET INSIDE BETWEEN THE PETERBILT PAINTED TRUCK AND DISSECTION OF THE CAB! EMAIL TO ramblinmang@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the beer truck is not a 359..its a 2000 i know this for a fact its a good friend of mine and i have driven the truck many times

    ReplyDelete

If posting as anonymous, PLEASE send me an e-mail so I can get back to you.