I'M LIKING TRUCKS

I'M LIKING TRUCKS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Three days on the back roads

I am fortunate that as a school bus driver, I get Presidents' Week off. It has afforded my wife and I time to explore some of the back roads of New York and Pennsylvania. As reported in my last post, this allowed for the finding of the 31 Reo Speedwagon. The following day we were on the road again near the hamlet of Risingville and spotted this old White Frieghtliner. Something doesn't look good about its' frame.
















Then yesterday we had an unexpected but pleasant drive to Prattsburg. On the way through Savvona, NY, I spotted this Autocar Dump Truck.


















I have to give Jan credit for these two photos, I never remember to carry my camera. All in all, it has been a good three days on the back roads of New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If posting as anonymous, PLEASE send me an e-mail so I can get back to you.