I'M LIKING TRUCKS

I'M LIKING TRUCKS

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

2010 ENDLESS MOUNTAIN TRUCK SHOW AND FLEA MARKET

When I came home from this years BROCKWAY SHOW, I made mention to my wife that I had seen a poster about a truck show being held in Harford, Pa. -- THE 20th ENDLESS MOUNTAIN TRUCK SHOW AND FLEA MARKET.

I have said this before about my dear wife, "she treats me good!" She asked if that was what I wanted to do for my birthday. Of course the answer was yes.

So on Sunday, the 5th of September we packed up the MIATA and headed for Harford. It was well worth the 1 1/2 hour trip as I got behind two BROCKWAYS headed for the show.

This was the biggest year for this show, pulling in 181 trucks -- MAGNIFICENT TRUCKS!!

So sit back for a moment or two and click on the link below -- MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO YOU



2010 Endless Mountain Truck Show_2

No comments:

Post a Comment

If posting as anonymous, PLEASE send me an e-mail so I can get back to you.