I'M LIKING TRUCKS

I'M LIKING TRUCKS

Sunday, November 09, 2008

69 Peterbilt Photoshop Transformation

This is a post about how I transform some of my photos using Photoshop CS3. The subject in this post is my AMT Peterbilt 359 "California Hauler". It has been the subject of other post as well.

The first picture was taken with a white sheet as the background:



The image itself was sharpened in Photoshop, then the background was removed by a combination of cut /paste and flood fill of a solid color:



This picture was then softened using the "unsharpen mask", then artistically rendered using the poster edge and ink outline features. The result of all this changes the picture from a photo into a work of art. If only I could do this by hand -----



Of course, I already think this Pete is a work of art ----

No comments:

Post a Comment

If posting as anonymous, PLEASE send me an e-mail so I can get back to you.